Thursday, May 24, 2012

Refrigerator Repair And Service On A Ice Maker Not Making Ice Cubes In The Areas Of Ontario And Chino Ca | Troubleshooting Advice Tips And Tricks On Your Refrigerator Icemaker Problems





Refrigerator repair in Chino Hills | Chino | Corona | Ontario Ca were the tech Dave was repairing an ice maker problem on this unit that was not making ice. Dave removed the dual water valve from the back of the unit by pulling the refrigerator out, then removing the back cover. He then attached a voltage meter to the ice maker solenoid to view what voltage was there. Then he cycled the ice maker and waited until it came to its fill position. The voltage of 120 volts was at the valve solenoid but the valve did not open to send water threw to ice maker. This means its a bad dual water valve assembly. He then UNPLUGGED the machine, turned the water off and preceded to replace the bad dual water valve. The above pictures give reference to the repair. Always UNPLUG any unit before repairing it. Do not attempt repairing a machine with out some experience with voltage for safety. Good luck.

Click HERE For Refrigerator Repair Now.



Must Have Popular Refrigerator Water Valves For Refrigerator Repair On Sale Now:




Here Are Popular Water Filters:

12 comments:

  1. This was really a quality post. I'd like to write like this - taking time and putting effort to make a good article like this... thanks!
    ac duct cleaning Coconut Grove fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really nice post.
    That can give very good idea to fix if that happens again in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great article. Now I found that fixing the refrigerator is not as difficult as I thought in the past. You don't have to be very professional to solve the little problems of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very true that servicing these household appliances should be done with the utmost care. One has to have the experience for this. My advice is to get professional services to insure quality repair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If our new fridge would break down and stop making ice like our old one, I think I'll call an expert to do the fixing. I don't have experience with such technicalities. Its always safety first for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great tip for all of us who cares for our fridge, this is a best solution to knew about the ice maker. This site is good and saves us a lot of money for hiring repair man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip. I usually go to vrbo. But will check this one out. What a gorgeous place!

    home furnace repair san diego
    heating replacement san diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful. Thanks. Air Conditioning Company in Lake Park Florida

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should check your choices and see if you may still repair your appliances or you'll need a new replacement.oven repair

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is still an option to me. I haven't had my duct with me since I moved to a new place but will be getting one soon and I was hoping I could get some valuable tips like what I am doing here now http://waterdamagerestorationdallastexas.com/tag/auto-hail-damage-repair-dallas-tx/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. Sub-Zero, Viking REFRIGERATOR REPAIR IN CHINO

    ReplyDelete