Monday, April 2, 2012

Advice On A Refrigerator Not Cooling Well At All | Appliance Repair Trouble Shooting Tips

Is your family refrigerator not cooling well? Is your ice cream soft and your milk spoiling before the expiration date? Here is a storey from and Apco Appliance and Air customer that you need to know. It may help you with your refrigerator repair.

This could be a fairly easy fix for you. Apco Appliance and Air arrived on the scene to my house and this is what happened to me. It was difficult to find an company I could trust. Yet after about 4 or 5 calls I came across an excellent refrigerator repair company. The woman on the phone was wonderful and a joy to talk to. She was pleasant and had quoted me a few prices of the possible repair problems it could be. Fortunate for me it was the cheaper of the bunch. My GE built-in fridge was running all the time. When the tech arrived, he pulled off the upper cover panel to expose the compressor area, there he found that the condenser was totally clogged. He said it was 100% clogged up. This situation confines air from going over the compressor as well as threw the condenser for you to disperse heat from your refrigeration unit. He cleaned the condenser with a co2 tank, a vacuum and brush. Then he put a thermostat in the freezer as well, and then stayed for awhile to view that the temperature was dropping. I found myself lucky that the compressor and condenser fan motor were okay. That would have set me back a few hundred dollars. This may have turned into a very pricey repair for me. I was glad they were honest, because they could have sold me the works, yet did not. Thanks for the excellent appliance repair you provided at my house Apco Appliance and Air.

To Contact Apco Appliance and Air For Appliance Repair Service Click Here Now.










Must Have Refrigerator Cleaners And Maintenance Brushes For Refrigerator Service On Sale Now:

No comments:

Post a Comment