Friday, April 13, 2012

Avoid costly refrigerator repair service | Ontario, Chino, Corona, Chino Hills | Posted by Apco Appliance and Air….





Apco Appliance and Air on a refrigerator repair in Chino Hills | Ontario | Chino | Corona Ca wants you to please clean your condenser for your refrigerator or freezer appliance. The tech David is running into more and  more customers having trouble because of this situation. Not cleaning your unit causes problems with the refrigeration system. Resulting in repairs costing between $100.00-$800.00. When trouble happens from this lack of maintenance on your refrigerator, compressors and motors fail plus your energy usage increases. Please do this every time once a year to save you some money..

Appliance repair  service information….
Refrigerator repair help contact information…..








Must Have Refrigerator Cleaning Tools For Refrigerator Repair Service On Sale Now:

13 comments:

  1. I never knew that condencer can also create problems. we usually clean fridge from inside and outside. I would like to know more, probably some tips on cleaning the condencer would be helpful.is that grime from the condencer. Thanks for the tip..

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a general rule, prevention is better than cure. You supported this axiom by your write up on how condenser clean-up can save on costly repairs of refrigerators. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. This is really an eye opener.. I never really thought that refrigerator condenser can be of so much problem. Thank you for this wonderful article

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really bad about defrosting my refrigerator as it is. I would never think to clean the condenser. But if it will avoid future frig troubles I will make it a point to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful information about repairing refrigerator condenser,before I thought its never any easy task to repair this things and it was certainly beyond my imagination,but after reading this article I find it way to simple and easy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip, so many people forget to maintain their refrigerators properly. Good to know what to do to avoid these malfunctions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Our household already thrown out 3 refrigerators so far.. I would recommend this to my father :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great thanks from me, now i know how to maintain my own refrigerators,i like if there another tip in the future

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a very common problem. One thing is, I get to learn so much from here. I just am so happy to be able to read this article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually clean our refrigerator and defrosting it once in a while for power saving but I didn't have any idea about condencer. Now, I know that there is still way in taking care of our ref. Nice info from you for us to know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have refrigerator at home but I did not know things related to it, I am thankful to you for sharing information regarding refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete